B2B SaaS telemarketer position
We are looking for an enthusiastic Telemarketer to generate sales either by cold calling or answering requests in a fast-paced environment.
A successful telemarketer must be friendly and persuasive. You must be able to understand the customer’s requirements in a short time and present solutions that meet their needs.
The goal is to promote business growth by expanding the company’s clients.
- Cold call people using a given phone directory to sell products or solicit donations
- Use scripts to provide information about product’s features, prices etc. and present their benefits
- Ask pertinent questions to understand the customer’s requirements
- Record the customer’s personal information accurately in a computer system
- Go the “extra mile” to meet sales quota and facilitate future sales
- Keep records of calls and sales and record useful information
Requirements and skills
- Proven experience as telemarketer or similar sales/customer service role
- Proven track record of successfully meeting sales quotas preferably over the phone
- Working knowledge of relevant computer programs (e.g. CRM software) and telephone systems
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Proficient in English
- Skilled in negotiation and dealing with complaints
- Persistent and results-oriented
- Patient and able to handle customer rejection
Frequently asked questions
What does a Telemarketer do?
Telemarketers often handle cold calling people to sell products or solicit donations. To accomplish this, they need a script that can provide information about what they offer or how it engagingly benefits the customer.
What are the duties and responsibilities of a Telemarketer?
The Telemarketer is responsible for calling a list of potential clients and customers to describe a product or service they might be interested in. They use public information concerning the customer, catering to their interests, and attempting to make sales.
What makes a Good Telemarketer?
A successful Telemarketer must have excellent communication skills and the ability to interact with customers on their level. They must know sales techniques for convincing prospects into buying products or services that may interest them.
Who does a Telemarketer work with?
Telemarketers work similarly to Call Center Representatives, who maintain lists of clients and potential customers, contacting them to make sales. They utilize scripts, making their pitch as uniform as possible to adequately sway the customer in the right direction.