What is a Brand Identity, and Why Do I Need One?
Your brand identity is how your audience perceives you.
For me, this is very important. This is a marketing tool where you will create an image, symbol, name, design that is easily identifiable as belonging to the company. This helps to identify a product and distinguish it from other products and services. Branding is important because not only is it what makes a memorable impression on customers but it allows your customers and clients to know what to expect from your company. Your brand will distinguish you from your competitors and give them an idea of what you offer.
It is just more than a logo, it is how people connect with you. It makes an overall impact on customers. Branding can change how people perceive your brand.
You should know the story of your own brand. You should know the answer to the following questions.
- How did you come up with your logo/ brand?
- What do you think people will think, feel when they see your brand?
- Does the content fit in with what product you are offering?
- Is there any connection between your brand and what you do?
Building up a personal brand has a ton of benefits, both personally and professionally, and it can help open many doors for you in the future.
Reason Why You Need to Create One
- It Helps You Stand out from the Crowd
- It Gives Trust in Your Audience
- It Leads to Opportunities
- Someone will stalk you
Branding generates new customers. So now, take a look at your brand and have some thoughts about it.